04 February 2013


I love the way I smell more than the way I look
I spend days on end tucked into boobs, sniffing away at my scent as if it were some form of a drug.
I get up, take a bath, get dressed, take a deep breath and reach into my drawer.
Every single morning without fail, I grin, and rub my lower face onto my chest just above the boob area.
"Jesus was brought the best perfumes for a reason," I tell myself. "Not even God likes smelly people," I proceed to convince myself.
I fell in love with smelling great back in the day when I was self conscious. I thought, if I cant steal their attention with my fabulous personality, my fat booty clearly wasn't going to do the truck, then I might as well let them sniff their way my direction.

"Because... When you smell good, you feel good"

No comments:

Post a Comment