29 March 2011

Education


So I have a test today at 7 and studying seems to be the most impossible thing to do right now. I've tried, made plans and all, I just never see them through. So I was just wondering how the hell I'm gonna get through 10 Chapters in less than 7 chapters, understanding everything.

Sometimes I feel the need to speak to God cause I know I cant do anything by myself. But I haven't prayed in a while, I've been sad an distorted so I don't know how to get back into that Christlike grind. I really wanna read my bible and pray about everything but my brain just has some mental block that I cant figure out nje.

I just hope this doesn't go on for a while cause I cant handle it!

Lets hope for better days and Lets pray that we use our talents in the best ways ever!

No comments:

Post a Comment