26 April 2013

Love Sponge


"Da Love Sponge is a person so sweet and charming not to mention magnetic and captivating, that they soak up and attract others, with their enchanting ways... soaking up love like a sponge.. hence.. da love sponge... A favorite pet can also be called a love sponge.. but is mainly used for ravishingly beautiful females."

A ravishing and sweet mannered female.. a companion pet that likes to snuggle down into your lap and be pet and babied.. awwwww.. da loooovvvvvvvvvee sponge!
 

I finanly got myself someone who loves calling me Love Sponge, as much as I love being called Love Sponge... I've found myself a Jelly Bean, in forms of cuteness... My baby is worth my madness...


1 comment:

  1. <3 you guys look so sweet, that boy is pretty though...

    ReplyDelete