07 May 2012

Ease

Some things in life we really cant cry about. Sometimes we inflict pain on ourselves to prove that we are living a tough life. Sometimes things should be left on simple mode. There is absolutely nothing wrong with being in a good space while not doing anything for a long time.
I call it my break….

Things have been steep in life so I have no reason to try and complicate my life with useless challenges that don’t even make sense to me at the end of the road… My friend always tries to keep me calm every time I worry about absolutely nothing. We have tendencies of complaining or worrying about things unheard of.

I understand faith as being hopeful and relaxed when things seem to not be going well, or when our timing doesn’t necessarily correspond with God’s time, so we start stressing about things we have no control over. “Self-inflicted pain can never be spared much remorse”… words I live by, but they fail my experiences most of the time, but at the end of a dark road, they seem to make me laugh cause they show me how much of an idiotic creep I was.

So again, I vow to let go and let God… He seems to be on point every time so that’s the way….

STRESS IS LIKE A ROCKING CHAIR, IT MOVES BUT GOES NOWHERE…

Yes Keegan Robilotta once said Stress is like a rocking chair… It may keep you entertained but will eventually get you NOWHERE!” same thing applies with worry…. “Worrying is like a rocking chair, it gives you something to do, but it gets you nowhere.” ~Glenn Turner.

So, I still say, Lets aspire for greatness but not force it into our time zone… a little unexpected lag can be your term of breakthrough! The ease of being a child should remain in use till the end of time because we have a Father no man can confiscate from us at any given time, who is always available to make us stronger than we are anytime we need to. Its simpler than making a phone call... Good Loving God’s blessing be upon us all the days of our lives

#DNO

No comments:

Post a Comment