16 May 2012

T.E.K.N.I.Q


Those sad eyes gazing at mine, overflowing with sorrow, my despondent heart instantly captured,imprisoned by the affection, you become my alluring delicacy.
Escalating my every desires, accelerating my yearn to keep you for eternity, my undefinable artistry.
 
Knocked out by your detaining grip, I thirst the fixture of a permanent resident through social networks, paralysing me by your uniqueness, you're inclination and connection with supreme powers, forever fuelling my utmost desire, I conspire refined methods to capture your heart for a period foreign to eternity.

Nervous and aroused by the sound on repeats when my phone beeps. Consumed as you start to speak, I lose sleep, captivated by rhythm flowing through your vocal chords, my heart skips beats, giant leaps of excitement, derived from your oral capacity.

Instigator of misleading my unique passions, you've become my newly found joyous obsession.Incomprehensive is continuously loving you while I'm with doubt, unresponsive, ignoring all warning signs, like the oceans, at your call, my unstructured reality melts my mental security and without control, I flow carelessly.

QUEEN of what's becoming, for this new union, I pledge to keeping you here till the day the moon sets to no sunrise.

I call you uManelisi wenhliziyo yami because God saw you fit to complete and rescape your shape,  such that you embody the remaining plate of my cluster of a ruptured and broken fractured heart, you are the ying puzzled into my complementary yang!

Neglecting native nerves in anxiety, feeling nostalgic, obnoxious butterflies find rests at the depth of my belly.
Everlasting we should be, because Gods intention was the two that shall become "we", our life, as it was said it should be.


No comments:

Post a Comment