07 November 2011

Clapping My Ears

Okay okay kids... This is what I've been listening to for the past few weeks. Mzansi for life... very impressive If you ask me, I like the direction South African Music (Hip hop in particular). Granted, most of these tracks are party bangers but then again, the lyrical content complements the beat... Listen with your entire being, you might start to hear things others have never heard before.





Pictures: 2LeeStark; The Wrap Family; Masego from The Beatas


WRAP – Big Black Duder
WRAP – Motivation
WRAP – Big Dreams
2LeeStark - All We Do Is Party
Beataz - Bangazodlala
Swati King - Hlokoloza Remix
NEO BEATS – Keeper
Gemini the Tumour - Hussle Till I fall
Jay Static Noise - Hands on your knees

Among other new songs, these remain on my playlist. I like the turn Mzansi boys are taking, at least if not for the love of it then for the "money, cars and the hoe's"

No comments:

Post a Comment