08 November 2011

Correxions Crew

These guys really rock my boogy. I think God uunderstands the one thing I've always loved is dancing.When I was young my family used to make me dance for them during family gatherings and everyone knew never to mess with my skill. I inspired a lot of my cousins that started dancing professionally cause I had out-danced then during a dance off... those were the days.... But I'm glad I get to meet up with newly found friends who share common interests with me like Itumeleng (guy dancing in the middle)... shame he is sweet, funny, CRAZY more than anything but hella funny guy.
#SideAnalysis: When Itu Laugh, he stares you in the eye so you can see his intensity lol... Its the funniest thing ever I tell you, I laugh every time I think about it or everytime I see a "lol" accompanying his facebook comments...

But yeah... Correxions Crew do it for me, they'd take me along when they go on dance tours hmmm... *day dreamer*

No comments:

Post a Comment