23 November 2011

These EARS






I have found my own rhythm and my own tempo, I don't groove to music on the same beat as everybody else.

I have redefined my own musical barriers and renamed them as myself.

I have given birth to the seed once planted by our forefathers, thee musical geniuses.

I've been blessed with ears that not only hear sound but transform it into my newly found rhythm.

Dear God, yes I have created my own generation of musical beats and rhythmic tempos, combined with voices singing praises to the most high, in was unimaginable to man!

Yes, I am rescripting what once was and creating what is to come.

I give birth to the future that one will once treasure as the history of greatness,

Stories untold,

Folk for the new school,

Tales told to the future generations,

I've been blessed with equaliser ears that elevate musical values,

I've been blessed with ears that give birth to the new school of tempo, beats and group decrescendo!

I have planted the seed of life, I live music.

No comments:

Post a Comment