10 July 2010

All The Good Guys...

Why is it that all the good guys are taken by girls that seem like they aren't worth it. I mean, it's either hey have kids or they are just not available. I mean. nobody wants to be a step mother at such a young age and I'd like to think that as young as I am, I would like a baggage free guy.

Come on guys, why cant you be a good judge of character? Why couldn't you tell that she isn't the one for you. Why is it that, you couldn't wait for the right lady to come and sweep you off your feet? Why cant guys just chill and relax till things fall into place or till you fall in love?

Maybe its love at first sight of the lust just takes over and it ends up as being lust at first. Oh well, I guess if there is someone for everyone out there, then clearly you have found your one. Guess as a girl, the guy is not for you and thus making him good but not good enough for you...

No comments:

Post a Comment