31 July 2010

Jason Mraz


If you want music that moves you faster than your feet... Jason Mraz is the guy for you!

I love Jason Mraz... The first time I heard him was an advert on TV playing "I'm Yours". I used to sing that song, or at least the chorus of the song. I couldn't believe that that was a real song. I just thought its a jingle they made for the advert... I really thought jingle composers are deep. Until a friend of mine shed some light. Then I met Jason and in his absence, he met my heart and soul.

Talent is such an underrated expression. I want to find a new word that will describe what he has. I cant believe someone can write a song that when you listen to it, all you can say is "This is the type of song I would have written". He manages to capture my thoughts and feelings at once and makes a masterpiece out of it.

Music is made to heal, Jason has changed my mentality... Music to me, is made to live. We live our everyday and every experience through music. I too will say I lived during the times of Jason Mraz. What a fantastic musician. Him and his instrument just bless me beyond repair.

So again, I urge you, Jason Mraz is the artist of this lifetime... Indulge and overindulge in his music, peaceful living and experience your soul move!

No comments:

Post a Comment