09 July 2010

Mo-Swagg... Love of this life


Everyday I am reminded how blessed I am. God has really blessed me with Moledi wa nete... translated as a true caregiver. I love Jack too much and he knows it. I have never met someone as dynamic and thoughtful as he is. Out of all the friends that I have, I feel he is the only one that understands me thoroughly. He goes out of his way to make sure that I am well taken care of. Its true, money cant buy you personality. Yes, it can get you a lot of things, but it wont buy you a genuine true friend. I have found companionship in this guy and I just pray God blesses him beyond human measure. I think that one day he will make some lady thee most happiest most joyful lady. I thank God for bringing you in my life and I wish him all the best.

I have never met a person and they like you at first sight, or you just click nje at first encounter. Jacks mom aught to be proud of what she has given birth to. I just hope he realises that there are some of us who look up to him as the ideal guy that every girl should have in their lives, whether it be as a friend, a lover or a brother. I really am grateful and will forever show gratitude for being who you are.

I love you very much hun and you know i do!

No comments:

Post a Comment