10 July 2010

Blogging

I cant believe I'm blogging about blogging. Its been a while since I got back into this blogging game, I started blogging in my first year at university. We were forced to man a blog as a team in JMS1. I hated blogging then because they wanted hard edited journalistic pieces and at times I felt like writing what I like.

Sometimes I just wanna blog about blogging, like I am right now, but the fact that our blogs were monitored kind of turned me off this whole blogging thing. We were told that a great blogger is the one that keeps in touch with the current news, gossip and all that jazz, but I have never been interested in celebrity lifestyles and being a groupie, but I now realise that its not about acting like a groupie but its about knowing whats going on around you, ponder upon that thought and then make up your mind about what you are going to take with you and what lessons you choose to learn from others experiences.

I made a decision to keep up with the current news, current fashion but following celeb gossip is still my biggest obstacle. So hopefully, y'all can keep me up to date with the whose who and the whats what of this world.

No comments:

Post a Comment