03 October 2011

Colour Block!!!



My latest fashion craze started a few months back when I realised that I cant flock with birds of another kind of feather. All my friends at Rhodes are fashion crazy and I've always been content with being "comfortable" and "not trying too hard" to look good. But lately, I draw strength and comfort from looking good. Wise people always say
"If you look good, you feel good"
and I totally relate. Comfort and beauty are a tag team unbeatable, not even by a bad day.

The colour blocking trend is the best thing ever, simply because I've always been a fan of man that aren't afraid to experiment with colour. Its a simple trend to follow and can be recreated from all the simple but colourful outfits you have in your closet. I'm going to enjoy 2011 Spring/Summer because of my new interest in clothes and simply looking and feeling good. Looking good is the current trend, future trend and undying style.

Its all about short, floral and colourful dresses, pants, skirts, or simple plain straight coloured shirts, blazers, pants... Here are a few pics of friends colour blocking and looking Dope...


No comments:

Post a Comment