05 October 2011

Walls of Motivation



Recently motivation seems to be overpowered by fatigue, stress, habit, curiosity and anxiety, and any means seem insufficient to bring back the youthful, enthusiastic and energized being in me and a few of my close friends.

So I decided to use another form of "fightback" tool that has always been available, I just thought I was too "good" too "cool" to try. I must say, my first session of THERAPY seemed to be just what I needed. Sometimes speaking to a total stranger is just what we need. Strangers are often impartial and can thus give you a new perspective or new way of looking at a things. Sometimes we are too far to even try and comeback to our old self, so new methods of healing need to be attempted. Hey... look at me? who would have thought that I would actually go through with the whole shrink thing??? I wanna help others through helping myself, so this to me is my first step in gaining and understanding the wisdom that comes from God, wisdom that allows me to breakdown self destructive ways of living my life, and wisdom to simply aid and guide me in the right direction, breaking down walls that keep me from being a peace loving and happy person.

The funny thing about walls is that most of the time, we build walls thinking we are protecting ourselves from the world, pain, disillusionment and other hurtful things. But my understanding and experiences have led me into seeing things differently. We often don't realise it but often
walls built to shut out the rest of the world could easily suffocate you when life gets too rough
. The best part about walls is that you can easily break them down if you have the right equipment at your service, but unfortunately, most of us don't have that kind of luxury lying around.

Real friends are very important during time of need, I'm glad that God has blessed me with all sorts of crazy friends that can be there for me given any life circumstance. But not forgetting that God himself is a friend and and a father at the same time, able to take good care of us in times of need. The mercy of God travels with all of us everywhere we go, and if we get weary along the way, God pulls through for us.

All in all, what I'm saying is, make real friends, not simple acquaintances you cant rely on, true friends are a blessing from God and they will be able to stand by you whenever you need strength to go on with your life. Motivation is a simple activation in the mind, often hidden in deep thought, plans, values, skill and in most cases, pain. If you fail to self-motivate, make sure you go back to the owner of your being and ask him to press reset.


Peace & Lovely Things

No comments:

Post a Comment