06 October 2011

When You Meet My Friend

Dear Lover

I want you to meet my friend cause I think she is amazing, I think you'll like her...
When you meet my friend, don't let go of my hand cause when you touch her as you give her a hand shake, I'm afraid you will feel a connection that that will move you away from me....
You see my friend is like music...
She can paralyse you from the centre of your being, she can rescript your life without permission, and retell it to the whole world in a way that you couldn't even imagine!
My friend is the drug of life, too cool to leave, while she slowly screws with your life, but you still wont leave cause your whole life will revolve around her... she will become your axis indeed the nucleus of your being

Dear lover of mine I think I don't want you to meet my friend cause when you meet her you will love her
You will love her so much, you wont even bother
You wont even bother yourself with me cause she'll make you feel free...
So free that you will feel her careless rhythm from that handshake that I dread so much, so free that you truly wont ever want to be with me

When you meet my friend, you'll think you have met the one
And you'll feel I'm this gateway but as for you and me, none.
My friend will penetrate through to the end, the circumference of your mind
She’ll leave you in a state forcing you to come to me, yes to confide in me...
When she leaves you will bleed, because she sunk her claws too deep,
Controlling your blood stream, yes, when she leaves you will be bleak cause you have found the woman of your dreams
This is deep, you wont be able to breathe...
My lover this is a hard case of nihilism...
Experiencing body mind and soul discomposure, things untold, nature that you are unable to fathom

Dear lover, shortly you meet my friend you will hate me
You will hate me cause you don't know how to love her
Nature will seem abnormal cause you don't see her as one or the other
you will hate the world for the guideless romance
apprehension, ambiguous confusion, hesitation, the order of your self title dissertation
She will leave you heartless and miserable, but most of all, she will leave you questioning why you let go of my hand
And again you hate me...
Hate me cause it was I who led you to her
Cause I restructured her and made her what once was to you...
Oh but you will hate me cause you will soon learn that she is me...
Dear lover, forever you will hate me cause I carried you, mind body and soul, hand in hand, to the beginning of the end!

#D-NO

No comments:

Post a Comment