04 January 2013

2012 Shutdown

On any given morning, I wake up, check my phone, and get on with the motions of the day, but I've come to the realisation of how this can be detrimental to say the least. Life as a child of God always seemed like hard work but beneficial none the less.

A lot has shifted in my life, I've opened soooo much room for things that shouldn't even be apart of my existence and I've bent so many of my morals, it seems like a mission to move back into a realistic form.

Something has changed... I cant put my finger on it but it has changed... Its strange, changed for the better and worse, but its changed. Also not knowing where the change is rooted or let alone know where it is derived from. But change it is.

Apart from all my crazy beliefs and ways of life, I have learnt to deal with a lot in 2012. So, just to share a few of my realisations from what was labelled "twenty self"

  • I've learnt that you cant convince people to stay with you forever.
  • You may think you are perfect as you are but someone will always find fault in you
  • No guy wants to date a girl who has too many male friends. Guys feel threatened, it may make you feel, as a girl, that you are very powerful, but guys really find it threatening.
  • Some guys are little bitches with little screeching vagina's, in all that you do, try keep your shit underwraps.
  • Work is a transaction, you are there to do your job and get paid for it. You are there to make new friends but it doesn't mean you don't have to get along with people. Stay out of office politics, work hard and smart, set goals and achieve them.
  • Love resides where simplicity rules. If it gets too complex or too complicated then it probably isn't meant to be.
  • The most strangest people are appealing and exciting.
  • Differences ALWAYS mean one has to compromise what they believe in order to accommodate the other party.
  • Just because you have know and loved each other for years doesn't necessarily mean that its meant to be. Some relationships are formed on trust but when the element of attraction is missing, you are a sucker for habit.
  • Adventure doesn't always have to include alcohol
  • The love of this lifetime is whoever you want it to be.
  • Don't get into relationships just because you are trying not to hurt the other parties feelings.
  • If you tell him you are pregnant and he overreacts and tells you to go shove yourself where the sun don't shine, then maybe they didn't love you as much as they though they did
  • EVERY SINGLE GUY "FRIEND YOU HAVE HAS THOUGHT ABOUT BEING IN A RELATIONSHIP WITH YOU OR HAS FUCKED YOU (in his sleep). OR SERIOUSLY WANTS TO FUCK YOU.
  • One night stands NEED to stay as that... don't make habits out of sleeping with random strangers and doing stupid things.
  • Alcohol WILL ALWAYS make the day THAT much eventful....
  • Have no regrets, love fully and expect nothing
I've learnt more than this, but for now... I must say, this is a handful, and some only learn all of this in December alone...

No comments:

Post a Comment