02 January 2013

What Your Man Does



I think some guys truly have no respect for their relationships, more so, their partners.
There has been this serious incline of men who are in relationships who keep asking me out or simply put, want to smash!

I mean, for someone who is not so trusting as I am, I'd like to be led under the belief that there are a couple of good men left out there.

Why bother getting into a relationship, wasting time like that asking out other people? You could've just stayed single throughout the entire process. Can this be seen as a cry for help? Or is this just a standard way of displaying how humans are never satisfied with what they have?

Something has got to give cause the future seems barren, and unable to birth a trustworthy individual.

No comments:

Post a Comment