31 January 2013

Let Freedom Rein


[Black Thought]
We were carried here in shackles from the homelands
? chop, chain locked, brain washed, programmed
Time's change, freedom reigns, I'm a grown man
Holding the future in the palms of my own hands
In this World, the coonery and tomfoolery
All I'm trying to do is stay true to my community
The daily news aint the only thing that's schooling me
Watching these haters operating with impunity
This journey dollar signs, black and white collar crimes
Running out of time, out of sight, out of mind
It gets realer and it's real in Palestine
Troubles of the World start to seem intertwined
War criminals, conflict minerals, pillagers are coming home
And five star generals telling lies in press conferences and interviews
I'm trying to take back the power cause it's been abused

No comments:

Post a Comment