24 January 2013

Blah Blah Blah

I do have a lot to say lately, strange enough. But then again, I guess that what happens when you have a lot going on in your life and you cant seem to find the time to pen it all down into reasoning thoughts.

I mean, what could I possibly have to say for such a long time??? I spend most of my time between work, sleep and bbm, while I convince myself I'm watching a little bit of tv or a movie and more than often, series. But funny enough, conversation keeps flowing and if someone else is busy, then someone else will pick up conversation with me, so I'm never out of words to type.

Guess I'm doing something right, or maybe I'm just fun to talk to, oh well... I'll never know for certain cause people do things for a vast, a many different reasons.
Oh yeah, and I am super grateful I am not a receptionist, that kind of a job, can be even more overwhelming for someone who loves the sound of their own voice.

No comments:

Post a Comment